Saturday, October 15, 2005

Welcome to Fantasy Island, uh, Fascination Street!


Hi all and welcome to the blog for the residents of Fascination Street. Hopefully, you all won't be hearing much from me, Bridget Midway the author, on this blog. You'll mainly hear from the people on Fascination Street: Grant, Zora, Art, Winta, Brax, Lynia, Garland and Evan. But I'm sure I'll be popping in from time to time. Check out the site, chat on the forum. Just make yourself at home!

I can't wait until this book comes out. And I hope you all get to know---and love---the folks on Fascination Street.

Stay sexy,
BridgeT

3 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Tikki said...

So what does a girl have to do to move into this neighbourhood? My kind of neighbours!

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

All you have to do is go to the forum. You chat with the neighbors all day long. They like that sort of thing. *LOL*

BridgeT

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Woman of Color, you are giving me such great ideas! Maybe I could do a renter a week. I have to update my forum! And thanks for posting. You need to get your butt into my forum and sign up, woman! *LOL*

BridgeT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home